Supermarket home delivery: Sainsburys, Tesco and Waitrose all deliver to the house.
The nearest small supermarket to visit is the Co Op in Bromyard.
Please note there are two Co Ops in Bromyard, the smaller one being on the High Street and the larger store on the Tenbury Road.
For fresh bread, visit Lamings Bakery in Bromyard (52 High St, Bromyard HR7 4AE, Tel 01885 483235).
The best, local meat is at Knightwick Butchers (Bromyard Road, Knightwick, WR6 5PH, Tel 01886 821585).
Eggs for breakfast can be bought from our free range hens at Huntlands Farm when you collect the keys.
There are many local pubs and restaurants to visit; those closest to us are listed below.
Alternatively, if you fancy a take-away delivered to your door the owner’s husband, Stephen, is happy to cook you a Caribbean feast! Please ask for more details when booking. For a sneak peek visit Stephen’s Huntlands Farm Bed & Breakfast menu for ideas.
Local pubs and restaurants
- Admiral Rodney – local, free house situated on the loop of the Worcestershire Way offering fresh food, well-kept real ales and superb ciders.
- Green Cow Kitchens, Whitbourne – An intimate restaurant using local, seasonal ingredients; open every Friday evening.
- The Bell at Lower Broadheath, Martley Road, Worcester, WR2 6QG Tel 01905 640220
Ian and Lyndsey serve home cooked food at wonderful prices: lunch and early evening menu as well as an a la carte menu.
- The Baiting House – passionate about beautifully-prepared food, sourced from local ingredients and freshly made to order. Placed in the Good Food Guide as well as an AA 2 Rosette award for culinary excellence.
- The Fox & Hounds Lulsley – home cooked food in a country pub setting.
- The Live and Let Live, Bringsty – 16th-century former cider house and the only thatched pub in Herefordshire offering fantastic views of Bringsty Common as well as great food. Has a great selection of beers and always has the Butty Bach from the Wye Valley Brewery on tap as well as other guest beers.
- The Masons Arms, Wichenford serve home-made British classics with a European twist, including authentic tapas and homemade pizzas.
- The Royal Oak, Broadwas – Broadwas, WR6 5NE Tel 01886 821353
Home of “The Ultimate Carvery”, 3 fresh local meats, 12 fresh vegetables, Homemade Yorkshire puddings, homemade stuffing, Garlic potatoes, cauliflower cheese finished with delicious meaty gravy.
- The Royal Oak, Bromyard Downs – A traditional Tudor-built Freehouse and the only surviving Pub on Bromyard Downs – an area of around 260 acres with some beautiful walks and stunning scenery; all overlooking the quaint, market town of Bromyard. They have separate gluten free and vegan menus.
- The Talbot at Knightwick – home of The Teme Valley Brewery serving organic and locally produced food using traditional, seasonal and sometimes ancient recipes. Always have This, That & T’Other from Teme Valley Brewery (their own microbrewery which uses locally grown hops), Hobsons Best Bitter and whatever Chris has brewed as the Teme Valley seasonal beer which can range from Blonde through to Porter or maybe a ‘one off’ such as Summer Nights. They have been awarded a “Star” in the Best Beer section of the CAMRA guide.
Also, Country House Occasions offer outside catering to suit your budget and taste buds.
2017 Menu Options Moor Hall Farm