Self-catering, holiday home for anyone wishing to experience rural life in the heart of England’s farming land.
A spacious, luxurious farmhouse boasting modern and traditional elements. There are six bedrooms, a well equipped kitchen with Aga and range cooker, games/boot room, and a choice of two sitting rooms, one with a wood burner.
This traditional Grade II listed farmhouse is situated just off the A44 on the Worcestershire/Herefordshire border; 4 miles outside the market town of Bromyard and on the outskirts of the village of Whitbourne.
– Sleeps 12 + 4 children
– Bedrooms 6 (2 on ground floor)
– Includes 2 family rooms, one with bunk beds and one with 2 single pull-outs
– Wi Fi
– Open Fire/Underfloor Heating
– Washing Machine
– Microwave, Electric Range & Aga
– Pub/Shop < 1 mile
– Off-Road Parking
– Hot Tub Hire Available – please ask for more details when booking
– Garden with seating and Charcoal BBQ
– Lots of off road, secure parking
– Cot Available
– Highchair Available
– Pressure Stairgates Available
– Minimum of a three night stay
– Pet friendly – please ask for more details when booking
– Dinner can be prepared and cooked for your first night or any other night if you choose by Stephen & Lucy, the owners; have a look at the sample menu on their B&B site.
Great walking countryside on the doorstep – there are 22 km of public footpaths in Whitbourne parish, making the area a paradise for walkers.
Originally built in the late-C17, Moorhall Farm has been a family home for the Brodie family since 1936 and is still used today as part of the working farm.