Self-catering, holiday home for anyone wishing to experience rural life in the heart of England’s farming land.
A spacious, luxurious farmhouse boasting modern and traditional elements. There are six bedrooms, a well equipped kitchen with Aga and range cooker, games/boot room, and a choice of two sitting rooms, one with a wood burner.
This traditional Grade II listed farmhouse is situated just off the A44 on the Worcestershire/Herefordshire border; 4 miles outside the market town of Bromyard and on the outskirts of the village of Whitbourne.
– Sleeps 12 + 4 children
– Bedrooms 6 (2 on ground floor)
– Wi Fi
– Open Fire/Underfloor Heating
– Washing Machine
– Microwave, Electric Range & Aga
– Pub/Shop < 1 mile
– Off-Road Parking
– Hot Tub Hire Available – please ask for more details when booking
– Cot Available
– Highchair Available
– Pressure Stairgates Available
– Minimum of a three night stay
– Pet friendly – please ask for more details when booking
Originally built in the late-C17, Moorhall Farm has been a family home for the Brodie family since 1936 and is still used today as part of the working farm.